Everyday Infrastructure, Reimagined
Cresta provides growth equity for infrastructure supporting the energy, materials and industrial sectors. We invest in proven technologies applied in novel ways to achieve growth equity returns with real asset risk protections.
Cresta partners with development companies, management teams and strategic and financial parties to develop best-in-class infrastructure for industry operators. We target investments where we can leverage our industry expertise and support any aspect of business plan execution including development underwriting, commercialization, financing, construction and operations. We tailor our investment structures for each business opportunity, which can include acquisition roll-ups, brownfield buy and build and anchored greenfield development.
- Provide businesses equity growth capital
- Target middle-market sizing, $25-$250 million
- Businesses with identifiable and defendable competitive advantage, involving limited technology risk
- Sectors backed by strong macro tailwinds
- Preference for majority control
- North American focus